FAS3 and next steps

Hi all,

I had a short conversation with Xavier at Flock and it sounded like
things are coming along well with FAS3:
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Laxathom/Drafts:FAS3.0#Status>

Xavier and I agreed we should have a longer discussion about this with
the team after the conference.  So I figured this was worth bringing
up here so everyone can contribute.  A couple things (and we can split
this thread up if needed):

1. FAS3 roadmap

How much more work is needed to make FAS3 test- and then
deployment-ready?  And since obviously this will be an important
infrastructure change, is it a goal to try to deploy after F23 GA?
Further out?

2. FreeIPA web UI demo

One of the developers on the freeIPA project, Christian Heimes,
reached out to me after Flock to ask whether he could present it to
the infrastructure team.  He's been working on some additional web-UI
bits for administering freeIPA.  He was hoping this team could offer
critique and suggest improvements to make the workflows more suitable
for a self-signup, free software project like ours.  It would probably
be a video demo, venue TBD.

I don't see this being at odds with FAS3 deployment, although if
anyone sees things differently, please speak up.  Hopefully the
questions above support that goal too.

If a few years down the line, a different solution (not necessarily
freeIPA) makes sense for us, then great, we can consider it.  IMHO if
input from the infrastructure team makes freeIPA more suitable for
free software projects, it helps everyone.  It's also helpful for the
freeIPA roadmap if their devs know when FAS3 will be up, and what
feature parity is needed for projects like ours to find their work
useful in the future.

Are there people on the team willing to attend this demo?