Migration of lists.fedorahosted.org failed

Hey folks,

I'm sorry to announce that I had to rollback the migration of
lists.fedorahosted.org to Mailman 3.
There's a missing feature again, that is heavily used by two lists on
this server, it's the header_filter_rules. It lets the admin decide on
header regexes that will set a different action on the email
(rejecting, holding, etc). It's designed for spam filtering: detect
X-Spam-Flag and drop the email. Those lists use it to filter commit
emails on the master branch only and drop the rest. The migration to
Mailman3 caused an email avalanche on their list when someone pushed a
branch, so... not very nice :-/

In Mailman3 this is implemented differently, you can only have a
global action set for emails whoose headers match the filters. Not per
regex as in Mailman 2, not even per list, only per server.
So I'll discuss this on the mailman dev list and write this feature,
in the meantime I had to rollback the migration.

I wish it had worked better, sorry for the inconvenience.

Aurélien