Re: Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

PN> Another question, anyone can reply, why only one person is given
PN> this work?

That isn't the case.  For me, one problem is that generally when I check
there aren't any requests to process, because limb takes care of them so
quickly most of the time, so eventually I check less often.  And I'm
kind of busy as well given that it's the biggest holiday in the western
world.

All of this angst over, what, a few days delay?  Why is everyone in such
a hurry, anyway?

 - J<