Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

Dear sysadmin-cvs group,
I have seen after discussing with few members of sysadmin-cvs group that they found script process-git-requests[1] is not working for them and believe only limb knows how to run it. I see this is not good. We should have then new way of using process-git-requests documented somewhere. I am not sure if the new way of usage is updated here[2]. We already have less people working for this group and I guess except limb no one gets success with that script. Please update somewhere the usage so that when we need, other members can help needed people with their branch requests.

Thanks & Regards,
Parag

[1] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-infrastructure.git/plain/scripts/process-git-requests/process-git-requests
[2] https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/scmadmin.txt