Re: Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

Hi Jason,

On 12/30/2014 12:32 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"PN" == Parag Nemade<pnemade@xxxxxxxxxx>  writes:
PN>     I have seen after discussing with few members of sysadmin-cvs
PN> group that they found script process-git-requests[1] is not working
PN> for them and believe only limb knows how to run it.

That's quite a mischaracterization.  You asked if I could run the queue;
it was 1AM, I ran into an issue and wasn't conscious enough to debug
it.  I'm sure the script works fine; I just haven't done it in a while
and didn't have login credentials cached or something.

This email is not just based on what we had conversation yesterday morning but kind of summary of same issue I have seen since last 3 months. Maybe I used to be a victim for long wait of someone to run that script. At some occasions I have seen there is no run since Fri to Mon that makes complete 4 days of waiting. That mean when you have free time (weekend) to import and push builds you will be kept waiting till busy mid-week time.

I know some people who said they have not used the script since some time and some other like you who like to help but could not get success to run in the past. This is the reason that made me to write here to have updated usage of this script written somewhere.

Another question, anyone can reply, why only one person is given this work? There are few other people in the group why not rotate this work like we have pushduty for bodhi updates?

Regards,
Parag