Re: Ask Fedora and SPAM again

On 16/11/14 00:11, Pete Travis wrote:

> Good to know, thanks Matthias.  Those other does still appear to be
> needed, though.... I suppose I should be filing some bz tickets.

Pete,

Django14 on epel6 is still there:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/Django14.git/commit/?h=el6

It doesn't make sense to have Django-1.5 (since it's deprecated by
upstream already). It would be great, if ask would support newer Django
versions as well; then we could re-introduce it to rawhide as well.

/me thinks more about replacing ask by some other app. It tends to
create unstructured content. Questions are asked again and again
(creating threads over threads). Try to find something there, if it's
not tagged...

Matthias