Re: Ask Fedora and SPAM again

On Sat, 2014-11-08 at 14:11 +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Yeah. I'm going to try to see if it works.

The issue maybe that our spammers aren't listed at all in the
stopforumspam database. It's a little difficult to check, though. The
stopforumspam database lets you search either by IP or by e-mail, and I
don't know how to extract either from Askbot. I've asked a question
here[1].

Said it before, saying it again - I wish upstream had a proper issue
tracker :/

[1]
http://askbot.org/en/question/12850/how-do-i-get-user-information-from-the-database/
--