Re: About cnucnu web

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 09:06:57AM +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
>    On Jan 22, 2014 4:42 AM, "Luke Macken" <lmacken@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    > > * Domain name suggestions? (release-monitoring.org, cnucnu.org,
>    cnucnuweb.org,
>    > > <insert here you own idea>?)
>    >
>    > release-monitoring.org is decent, anything with the name cnucnu in it
>    > will be confusing, but part of me thinks it should contain the word
>    > upstream.
>
>    Or upstream-monitoring.org?
>
>    Similar to upstream-tracker.org and nice as well.

This also popped-up when we discussed it on #fedora-devel a while ago but the
outcome (iirc) was that `upstream` might be too `downstream` (clear right? :)),
in other word, `upstream` might refer too much to the Fedora or Linux
environment, I do not know if other Linux distribution also use this word.
release-monitoring is likely less confusing for people outside our environment
(I'm thinking of perl or python developer that runs Mac, not sure they know they
are upstream).

Thoughts?
Pierre