Re: Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

On 09/18/2013 09:18 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
I do not currently find the advantage of being able to 'hacking on our
own instance' to outweigh the people and resource costs it would take
to do so. This might change though reasonable debate or changing
conditions.

Well I'm being serious about the previous mentioned github proposal not being funny or anything .

Think about it since we are so scarce on resources having the entire distro on github which makes it more uniq and more first then the entire rings to rule them all proposal.

And we just sync the bits to the place they are needed.

JBG