Re: Fedora pastebin server (sticky-notes) - move to staging

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:56:42 -0600
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > One other comment. I'm pretty sure Stephan (daMaestro) will be happy
> > to point fpaste.org, as a cname or some such, to whatever domain we
> > choose. I'm kind of wondering if we want to bring fpaste.org into
> > the fold of domains managed by the fedora project?
>
> It had been asked about in the past, and I was told the owner was not
> interested at that time. If that has changed, we can work with Red Hat
> Lgal to do so.

Yes, my understanding is that the domain holder does not wish to sign
the domain over to Red Hat.

If they want to do a CNAME to whatever url/hostname we use that would
be fine, but we shouldn't depend on it.

kevin