Re: Fedora pastebin server (sticky-notes) - move to staging

On 08/16/2012 05:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
<snip>

A few questions:

Is there any ongoing maint we need to do with sticky-notes?

Do we need to populate a badwords blacklist ?

I've prepared a list of bad words + file sharing urls, I'll check with others if its content is OK.

Are there any SOP's that need written? I know it has an admin
interface, we should note what that might be useful for and how to
access it for admins. It would be good to describe how to remove a
paste that had copyrighted stuff or something.

Yes

No google+ share link? :)

I can add that to the fedora skin.

What final url do we want to use?

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/sticky-notes/
https://fedoraproject.org/sticky-notes/
https://sticky-notes.fedoraproject.org/
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/paste/
https://fedoraproject.org/paste/
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/
https://something else?

Probably: paste.fedoraproject.org (but shorter is better)

Do we want to cache pastes with varnish? Or not bother?

It will help to reduce the load on httpd and mysql servers.

<snip>

-Athmane