Re: Asterisk on the wiki

Mike McGrath wrote:

Rahul, I'm sorry you continue to misunderstand this policy. If the packaging process gets halted or the package gets denied we will remove the system from our servers. In the meantime there it is, in (Beta) as is listed on that page. More curiously I have to ask, what is it you're trying to accomplish by bring up issues like this? You've done it in the past and it is un clear to me what it is you're trying to accomplish. If you're concerned about asterisk being in use and not being in Fedora, why not assist in its review?

My goal here is to understand the view points so that when I get to talk to *others* not involved in the various sub projects, I can convey to them how the process here works. Since I do that often, I prefer to rely on info that is well documented.

Rahul