[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Infrastructure page listing members

Since a lot of new members have arrived (yay, welcome all! :) I suggest we create a wiki page listing all members (active, inactive, prospective ones) and the things they love to do, similar to this one:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Contributors

Probably include a column "Sponsor" too?

(And also add a step "Add yourself to the list of team members on the Contributors page." in the steps-for-new-members.)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos@xxxxxxxxxx, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B