Re: Fedora 32 translation memories

Le 2020-10-12 15:48, Ben Cotton a écrit :
On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 8:22 AM Jean-Baptiste Holcroft
<jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to make it a Fedora initiative and publish these files in
an official Fedora website.
Would someone be willing to help? Constraints is to use Hugo to allow
this website to be localized.

The easiest route, if you don't already have something in mind, is to
have a "group" site on fedorapeople. You can control access through a
FAS group and then deploy to the site via SFTP. That's what we do for
the schedule at https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/ . The
Infrastructure team can help with that.

Interesting, thank you.
Unfortunately, the url isn't nice enough, I'm thinking at something.fedoraproject.org Most important for me is to have have access to statistics, so that we know if someone download the files or not :p