Re: Automatic extraction of translations files

Le 2020-08-10 14:32, Ben Cotton a écrit :
Could you use datagrepper[1] to watch the buildsys category?

Thank you for this alternative Ben, I decided to write a wiki page about my project [1]

I realized an alternate implementation could be to get the list of all available RPMs. This would prevent registering to messages making it easier to develop and reduce computation costs.

Can we achieve this easily with our infrastructure?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jibecfed/LinuxLocalizationMeasurement