Re: [magazine] Re: Created draft article for Using Emoji with Fedora 25

On 9 December 2016 at 10:19, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As per the meeting this morning, this is slated now for release on Monday morning.

I have gone through and done some editing, as well as adding some screenshots / screengifs and a Featured Image.

IMHO this one is right to go, but happy to get feedback on my changes from some SMEs.

This public preview link might be useful too. :) sorry, meant to append it to the previous email...

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=15822&preview=1&_ppp=f2d8786baf

Wow article looks awesome now.
One minor enhancement.
"and then enable English – US (Typing Booster): Otherwise, just add English – US (Typing Booster):"

Here we should mention one can enable any other input method as well as per requirement, it should not be only be English – US (Typing Booster).  This is just an example. Just good to provide it in word.

Great work Ryan !!

-
Pravin

cheers,