Re: Created draft article for Using Emoji with Fedora 25

Thank you for compile the article.

On 12/01/16 15:14, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx-san wrote:
Hi Team,

   I just wrote rough draft for typing Emoji with Fedora 25 in Fedora Magazine. [1]

  Though not that much polished up but i am sure Marketing team will help to make it much more better :)

   It will be nice, if someone just check steps to enable and fix any missing stuff. Since Magazine is more from user side, i think giving image of
each step is good.

  I will definitely coime back this article soon and improve with addition of more images.

Thanks,
Pravin

1. https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=15822&preview=1&_ppp=5be4ec7803