Re: Zanata asking Fedora users to provide name, userid and email even after FAS openid login

On 4 January 2016 at 10:13, Patrick Uiterwijk
<puiterwijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to drop in late, but I hadn't seen this thread.

> I think you mean FedMsg here.

Yes.

> Zanata can check whether the user has signed the Fedora FPCA.
> The developers can get in touch with me, or I can try to get in touch with them.
> If you have contact with them (or there are Zanata contributors on the channel), please feel free to ask them to contact me to get this ball rolling!

Thank you :)
I have created JIRA for this issue on Zanata
https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-855  Will helpful to track
improvements.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute