From: Andy Karandikar <andyk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Internal enablement

Here are the links that I mentioned last week:

Red Hat Skills Exchange: https://url.corp.redhat.com/rhse

Sales & SA Course Catalog:
https://engineering.redhat.com/pnt/b-90732/Course_Catalog

If there is an account/access challenge, please open a ticket with servicedesk.

--
Jens Petersen
Supervisor, Software Engineering