Zanata asking Fedora users to provide name, userid and email even after FAS openid login

Hi All,

  $subject. Two problems:

  1. There is chance of FAS user can create account with different username and it will affect our plan to connect with FedBus and generate stats.

  2. Was talking with CLA agreement with Zanata guys earlier. They said rather than they work on signing agreement from users, they want user simply sign CLA of different project i.e. Fedora, OepnStack and they will simply connect users to respective project portal. In this case no need to sign other terms of Zanata (please correct me here if i am wrong). I mean just user can simply log in and start work.

   Most of you might have seen it earlier. I thought its possible to get rid of this and created ticket against Fedora Infra. [1]

   Looks like there is method/way already. Will be very nice if we can improvement it. Will be very nice if Zanata team works with puiterwijk and fix it soon.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4947