Re: Fedora Globalization FAD first day report

Hi,

Good to see Fedora Globalization meetup is happening!

Did you guys discuss the poor state of Fedora Indic L10n? In Pravin's blog I did not see any mention about the current L10n status of Indic Language.

I have been contributing to Fedora since past 9 years. In the last couple of years, I observed that Indic contributors are gradually moving away from it. Did we discuss, why Fedora is getting less attractive with respect to Indic L10n? Is Fedora is not doing much to get the Indian volunteers for L10n? Is popularity also counts here?

I think we need to introspect on these lines if we are interested to grow the number contributors for Indic Languages. If the Indian Languages are not of priority, then please ignore this.

Thanks
Shankar