Improving i18n test cases

Hi All,

    I was thinking on i18n test day going to happen on 19th March 2015. Presently we have page [1] with available test cases. I have some suggestions for improvement.

   1. Splitting test cases into Generic (everyone), America, APAC and EMEA region.
       Each test case does not make sense to everyone. Like testing Indic keyboard by other region users or testing CJK IME by other region users.
       Secondly it will reduce the number of test cases for each person knowledgable about particular language.

   2. If any particular setup is just about 3-4 lines, rather than providing link to it, provide contents on same page. Yeah its duplication but will help users to get all required points on single test page. Please note only if configuration requires only 3-4 line setup.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute