Default variable fonts in Google Noto

Hi,

I'm planning to write a Change proposal for things as subject, to have
more variants and styles without increasing disk spaces and/or to
reduce disk spaces.

We have a few languages or someone who potentially be impacted by this change.

- Sinhala
- Punjabi (from f31 AFAIK)
- In case Noto has already been installed and explicitly used in applications.

Does anyone has any concerns on this change?
Well, even if not, that would be nice to try and give me feedbacks if any. :)
Otherwise I'll make a proposal for f31.

TIA,
--
Akira TAGOH