Re: fonts group in comps clean up proposal

Le 2018-05-12 09:52, Akira TAGOH a écrit :
Thanks for the feedback.

Apparently the default font for Russian is DejaVu at this moment, even
though all of fonts including optional is installed. so if
paratype-pt-sans-fonts is better, good to change the default. let me
ask.
Aside from that, do we need to keep this in default no matter what the
font the community prefer as their default font?

If people prefer it, default in the locale groups associated with Russia, certainly. Default for everyone? No unless Russians say they hate DejaVu cyrillic (I don't think so, but that's their scripts)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot