Re: fonts group in comps clean up proposal

Le 2018-05-10 07:29, Akira TAGOH a écrit :
Hi Akira

Thanks for the clean up!

paratype-pt-sans-fonts

This one is tricky, it was commissioned by the Russian government because of insatisfaction on the quality of Cyrillic glyphs in common fonts. Technical warts aside, I'd expect it to have the most correct glyph shapes for Russian cyrillic, declining every Cyrillic symbol in use in the Russian Federation (including non-standardized stuff in PUA:( used to write minority non-Russian languages in the country).

But I have not got the faintest idea if actual Russian users prefer it over less correct but more common fonts like Noto. You should ask Russian Fedora groups/Russian Fedora ambassadors about it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot