Grouping - explanation needed

Hello guys,

I'm preparing update for URW++ core 35 fonts (used by ghostscript), and I stumbled upon this section in FPG:
The package will contain Postcript Type1 fonts (and Adobe Font Metrics), therefore this point should apply:
* Font packages in a legacy format (not TTF or OTF) MUST be registered in the legacy-fonts group.

Could somebody please explain this to me? What exactly is required from me? Am I supposed to add Group: into specfile, or should I register to some specific mailing list? Or something else?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]
Associate Software Engineer

Brno, Czech Republic

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Every airline in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.
Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat.