Re: TeX Live OpenType fonts VS Fedora Technical Fonts

Le 19/03/2016 08:19, Frédéric WANG a écrit :
> I wanted to add them to your Font wishlist but for some reason I'm not
> able to log in to the Fedora Wiki (despite the fact that I can login to
> the FAS and signed the CLA).
Dear all,

I tried again this evening and was finally able to sign in to the wiki.
I just created a page for Latin Modern:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GUST_Latin_Modern_fonts

I'm not sure whether you want the math companion to be in the same
package as the text fonts (as done for Fedora's STIX package or Debian's
fonts-lmodern) or in a separate package (as done upstream).

Cheers,

--
Frédéric Wang