Courier Prime Fonts

Hello!
I'm new to the Fonts SIG and somewhat confused on how to package a font. I'm interested in packaging the Courier Prime fonts for Fedora but all the documentation on how to do so appears to be scattered across multiple pages on the wiki. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Liam Crabbe
drsn0w