Re: <DKIM> Re: PT Serif and PT Mono fonts packaging

----- Mail original -----
De: "Rajeesh K Nambiar"

| nim, how did you check for Unicode codepoint correctness in the fonts?

I didn't have to, it was part of the public comments when Paratype initially released the fonts :)

I suppose you could try to google those posts and check in fontforge if the non-standard pre-composed cyrillic codepoints still exist in the current releases (everyone wants precomposed glyphs, the Unicode consortium says no, Paratype added new Cyrillic ones anyway, the problem is that if you use them your text can not be rendered anymore with anything but Paratype fonts)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot