Re: Fonts with default Fedora installation

Le Mar 27 août 2013 06:34, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Yeah.
> If someone does specific request for SMP we should go ahead with it. At
> the
> end of days it is going to take only some kb's space in ISO's.

I know it's probably wishful thinking on my part, but it would be great if
all the local Fedora orgs (ambassadors…) spent a little time checking our
default fonts are suitable for their locale and suggested alternatives if
not. i18n shouldn't be centralized the way it is now. (we have good Greek
coverage for example because in the past Greek people got involved and
pointed us to the Greek Font Society, but unfortunately this is the
exception not the rule)

--
Nicolas Mailhot