Re: Anyone interested in packaging Google Noto fonts?

On 10 April 2013 12:58, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le Mar 9 avril 2013 09:58, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> I have requested upstream to improve release structure bit. Good news is
> upstream agreed for that :)
> Hoping it will happen by coming weeks. Then i will start packaging.

Hopefully Noto layout will be less hairy than Droid. But in any case, if
you want Noto ←→ Droid cross fallback it is going to be very complex
(Droid rules are already the most complex ones we ship)

I strongly suggest you take a look at our Droid rules now and take the
problems you see into account when communicating with Noto upstream.

Yes, i am referring fedora droid package.

I think it will be good if you can comment on noto-fonts mailing list itself for upstream release improvement.

It is available at https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/noto-font/BBJt2F8bfD4

Regards,
Pravin Satpute