Planning to drop Reserved Font Name (RFN) from OFL.txt

Hi All,

  With the recent discussions on Fedora fonts list, we have decided to
drop RFN from Lohit fonts. I have done changes in master branch. Bug
related for Dropping RFN is at https://fedorahosted.org/lohit/ticket/8

Changes are:
1. Dropped RFN line from OFL.txt
2. Added Trademark line in COPYRIGHT file

   Will do release in next couple of days. Let me know if anyone has any
suggestion in this regards.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute