conky-colors fonts included in package

Hi,

I want to maintain new package called conky-colors, i found that this package included some fonts. i ask a friend (maintainer) and he told me that i have make separate packages for each font. but in case, these are not really alphabet fonts, they just used for svg in conky. like weather font that included some shape of sun, moon, wind, raining, etc. or some clocks.
now i want to know that i have to make sub packages?
i added this list of all fonts that will be installed by this package in /usr/share/fonts/TTF & /usr/share/fonts/OTF below:

aClock_Hour.ttf
aClock_Min.ttf
Arial_Black.ttf
Arrows.ttf
clockfaces.ttf
conky_symbols_by_wiltur-d3ij3mi.ttf
ConkyWeather.ttf
Devil_inside.ttf
digirtu.ttf
marvosym.ttf
Musicelements.ttf
openlogos.ttf
PizzadudeBullets.ttf
Poky.ttf
StyleBats.ttf
Varis.ttf
weather.ttf
Webdings.ttf
zoraclockH.ttf
zoraclockM.ttf
zoraclockS.ttf
BTNSWTCH.TTF
PIE4MAP.TTF
RSBILLSD.TTF

Just about that "Arial_Black.ttf", I'm not sure about this, I prefer to not include this in package (just remove it in source) to solve this problem.
for more resources, you can download this conky-colors in github (/fonts/conkycolors):
https://github.com/helmuthdu/conky_colors
--
And Still Nobody Cares
contact me: