Re: Update on forcing autohinting per font

On 06/06/11 11:03, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> So please do not sabotage efforts to get a real-world bug fixed in a timely
> manner in the name of some theoretical ideal fix which will take months or
> years to develop.

Kevin, apparently you do not quite understand how fontconfig is supposed to be
used.  That's fine.  Qt is broken, been broken for years.  I'm not talking
about "theoretical ideal fix".  It's plain wrong, a patch to fix it would be
prolly 20 lines.  Now if no one really cares about fixing it properly, why
bother?  Has the issue even been reported to Qt upstream?

Shrug