Re: Unicode-friendly TTF fonts in Fedora and/or EPEL?

Hi Robert,

I don't have a recommendation for you, but I do have some questions,
and a remark.

I am very curious as to which characters shared by CJK would be drawn
differently in text
of the different languages.
Where could we read about this?
What problems specifically have you run into?

There is of course a lot of information on related topics in Ch 12 of
the Unicode Standard
   http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode5.2.0/ch12.pdf
Is some part of this relevant to your issues?

One remark: There are OpenType (or TrueType) substitution tables whose express
purpose is to handle compatability issues of East Asian languages, and
others to handle
language-specific variants.  This has nothing to do with Unicode as
such, but I'm guessing
it has something to do with your concerns.

Cheers!