re: GUST fonts

I like the fonts and have packaged them for myself already. I didn't
think they could be packaged do to conflicting licenses. If they can
be packaged as is, I am all for that, I didn't believe they could be
without creator intervention. Regarding the emails I sent, I am very
far from a zealot so I included no freetardiness in them. I was very
polite and respectful.

If they can be packaged as is I will gladly package them up. Let me
know. If they can not, then imho they should be removed from the wish
list. There is no reason to bow down to anyone and this creator has
reached that line.

TK009