Packaging Ubuntu title fonts

I'm starting on my first font package right now. I've picked Ubuntu title
fonts because I've taken a look at upstream and the archive file looks
very neat, and it is a simple package with only one font style.

As this is my first package of any type, I expect I'll have questions
shortly, but I just thought for now I'd say that the font is in progress.