Releasing Lohit Devanagari Today!!

Hi All,

     I am going to release lohit-Devanagari today,
     presently we have Marathi, Hindi, Nepali, Maitreya, kashmiri (Dev), Sindhi (Dev) Devanagari script base fonts, and all are same, there was plan to add/modify respective font as per each language requirement but having a super set is no problem and we are following that presently
    But somehow while discussing more on it, i found it we can use only Devanagari font for all without affecting any language other requirement, and also it will be better for development and maintenance as well.
    In future if we found that two language with same script, requires different representation of same characters either we can use <LANG> tag of Open Type or We can split font that time as per requirement
    so to the best of my knowledge there is no problem in using same Devanagari script covering all Unicode characters for all languages using Devanagari script.
    comment/suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
Pravin S