Questions about packaging CYKLOP font

hail troopers and trooperettes,

I want to package the CYKLOP font and need to clear up the caveats.

I am not sure what is required for caveat #2:
"This licensing would not require building from source, though it would be nice to get the sources published and use them to build the Fedora OTFs."

What does that mean? Right now there are two font files in a .zip, are they not the source? What am I asking the creator for?

This leads to my second question, how do I package this font? Do I create two packages (one for each font) using the same archive or is something else required here?

links:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GUST_Cyklop_fonts
http://nowacki.strefa.pl/cyklop-e.html
http://nowacki.strefa.pl/pliki/Cyklop-otf-0_91.zip