New font packaging request

Hi again!
Well, apparently none of the Persian fonts I proposed can be packaged in Fedora because of unclear legal status. As a result, I decided to work on SIL Arabic Fonts (http://scripts.sil.org/arabicfonts) which fortunately cover Persian specific letters too. They are two fonts, one of the were already in the wish list (SIL Scheherazade fonts), and I added the other one: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIL_Lateef_fonts

I'll go on for packaging these two fonts for now.

Good luck,
Hedayat