About Farsiweb fonts

Hi!

I talked with Tom Spot Callaway about Farsiweb fonts, and his answer was:

"....

The topic of FarsiWeb fonts has come up before, I dug some of the
relevant discussion points out of my archives, but the short answer is
that because the copyright on the original fonts is not clear, it is not
acceptable for Fedora.
"

Should I move the page (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Farsiweb_fonts) to "Rejected and retired fonts" category?

Thanks,