Re: New fonts not on wishlist?

Stephen Carter wrote:
Greetings,

I just had a quick question: If I happen to stumble across a new font
that isn't packaged yet, and isn't on the wishlist, would it be alright
if I packaged it up? Or should just focus on stuff in the wishlist and
try to clear up some of the backlog?

The reason I asked was because someone on IRC gave this link to a font
that doesn't appear on our wishlist, and appears to be brand-new:
http://haikumonkey.net/?page_id=106

Maybe it can be added to the wishlist?

Feel free to add it to the wishlist and package it up. Though a wishlist expresses desire on the part of users or another contributor, there is no compulsion on you to follow only the wishlist. As long as there are fonts that qualify (licensing etc), then you can very well package them up.

Rahul