Re: Fedora 11 font package changes proposal (renames, splits, etc)

this is what I got from android's mailing list:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/browse_thread/thread/3c60867cab66e23d/ab69c3174b63ca4c?#ab69c3174b63ca4c

the replier is one of the google guys. I am not sure if this
means we've got it clarified.

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Be very careful about Droid, the general SDK license file says it's
Apache2, but the bundled fonts have metadata that claims otherwise, and
I'd be against merging Droid or any derivative in Fedora before Google
clarifies the situation (and in typical Google they don't talk to others
about problems).