Font Exception thoughts Was: Mukti fontset license

----- "Nicolas Mailhot" <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michal,
>
> I think we're all very impressed by the writing of the messages you
> sent
> to various font projects. If you have the time, please contribute
> some
> of it to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/DraftUpstreamRequestEmail
>
> You seem quite capable of helping make it a terrific template.

Good idea Nicolas,

just contributed few thoughts and 'd appreciate review from the list.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3APfrields%2FDraftUpstreamRequestEmail&diff=41983&oldid=41486
--
Michal Nowak
BaseOS QE (Apps/Toolchain sub-group) Engineer