Re: Request to add Icaro to Fel

Hi,

--- On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Alejandro Pérez
<alejandro.perez.torres@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Thanks again for including Icaro to Fel, I have a new request rewarding
| it, the live users needs to be part of the groups microship and dialout
| so Icaro can run with out adding those manually to the live User.
|
| So we were wandering if you can add it. Many thanks
\--

Will need to check on this. IMO, it might be better to install to
disk, make configuration changes as required.

---
| By the way Icaro and FEL were on the FISL the large Free Software Event
| on Latam more specific Brazil, and the Icaro team distribute some FEL
| DVD to the audience Fedora 19.
\--

Can you please send an event report on the above with pictures, if
available, to the Fedora Ambassadors list.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com