Re: Request to add Icaro to Fel

Yes but we like to have on the liveUser so we can run Icaro on live with
out having the user to do it. And it can easy way  to show Fel and Icaro
together.

About fisl there has been many reports on the planet this is a sample of
one http://ramiltonfedora.blogspot.com/2013/07/fedora-no-fisl.html it is
on the planet now
http://www.sistema-icaro.blogspot.com/2013/07/icaro-en-el-fisl-de-porto-alegre-brasil.html

Thanks.