Re: Request to add Icaro to Fel

Hello,

Thanks again for including Icaro to Fel, I have a new request rewarding
it, the live users needs to be part of the groups microship and dialout
so Icaro can run with out adding those manually to the live User.

So we were wandering if you can add it. Many thanks

sudo groupadd microchip
sudo usermod -a -G microchip $USER
sudo usermod -a -G dialout $USER

By the way Icaro and FEL were on the FISL the large Free Software Event
on Latam more specific Brazil, and the Icaro team distribute some FEL
DVD to the audience Fedora 19.

Thanks for your help.