Re: Requesting Pre-Compiled and Tested Binaries for STM32 DISCOVERY

On 06/17/2013 10:13 AM, Sagar Rathi wrote:

Can you please give pre-compiled tool-chain binaries for STM32 board in
fedora electronic spin

By 'toolchain' I assume you mean the cross-compiler/linker, binary downloader/flasher and a debugger. THere's arm-none-eabi-gcc/binutils, and openOCD. The STMicro's toolchain is not open sourced so it can't be included in Fedora.

Also i request that...
There must be a software in fedora spin for micro-controller through
which we can select our micro-controller model and than that software
automatically download and install the required tool-chain for it.
And this must be a single click for us.

THere are many toolchains: just for ARM there is a dozen or so, and then you have various Atmels, PICs, MSP430s etc. etc. Most of them are not FOSS, so they can't even be part of Fedora, even if they did run under it.