Requesting Pre-Compiled and Tested Binaries for STM32 DISCOVERY

Dear fedora lovers,

Can you please give pre-compiled tool-chain binaries for STM32 board in fedora electronic spin.

Also i request that...
There must be a software in fedora spin for micro-controller through which we can select our micro-controller model and than that software automatically download and install the required tool-chain for it.
And this must be a single click for us.

Why i am requesting this is because it will attract more electronic user to Linux.

Thank You in advance......