git FEL repo: your developer's corner

Hello there,

You had in the past some discussion on having some materials on how to
use FEL apps in order to welcome more users.

Well now there is possible to bring forward your materials, we have
received a git repository from Fedora Infrastructure.

I have detailed the process of acquiring write access to this repository here :
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/contribution.html

If seriously, we have some nice set of materials on that repository,
we could eventually create a RPM package for F-11 :)

Kind regards,
Chitlesh